Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's about time!


Well hello out there! After stalking many blogs over the years, I have finally decided to take the plunge. I am now a blogger.  Ta-da! Hopefully I will live up to my own expectations of creating something fabulous, but for now, we will all have to settle for this. I know very little about the whole process and I'm looking forward to learning lots and lots. What helped me get started? Mrs. Lindsey over at Teacher Blogging Basics. So, if you are looking to start one of these up, I suggest you start there.  

Anyway, a little bit about me.  I am a second grade teacher in the great state of Texas. This year will be my 15th year teaching and it still feels like yesterday that I was graduating and stepping into the classroom for the first time. I have been married to the Mr. for 12 years, and we've got ourselves a 4 year old little cutie patootie.  He keeps us pretty entertained. Our little family is very involved in our church and we love our Jesus! I love to craft, sing, quote movies, laugh, and play. That's me in a nutshell.

As the year goes on, I hope to share with you many adventures, stories, and tidbits that make me who I am today. Looking forward to it!

Blessings,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment