Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back to School

So it's time to face reality. Summer vacay is dwindling faster than I care to admit. It has been lovely staying at home with my munchkin and not having a schedule to follow. But now, as July fades away, I begin to get a tiny bit excited about the future. I have been surfing the web. Checking out Teachers Pay Teachers. Dreaming about the perfect schedule. I have been to the school supply section at Target. (gasp!) I admit it. I have grand plans. I have been inspired by the many blogs I have read this summer and now it is time to prepare for an overhaul. After all these years it's time to do things differently. I don't want to be that teacher that gets so stuck in a rut that I absolutely refuse to change how things are done. I may be thirty... something, but I want to have that fresh-out-of-student-teaching drive that I had oh so long ago. So,with that being said, I want to encourage all you old timers and newbies and everyone in between out there- It's time! Wake up! Find something new (to you) and exciting (for all) to use in your classroom this year. I know I will!

What new things are you going to try this year?

Blessings,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment